Hey guys, Jana here,
If you’re among the super fans in Texas, you’re going to want to be at Wizard World Comic Con in Austin!!! The event will be attended by tens of thousands of fans from all over as pop culture is being celebrated in dozens of forms, from movies, comics, toys, video gaming, games, TV, anime, manga, horror, wrestling, to MMA and anything else that falls in between. Oh the cosplay, did I mention how much cosplay there will be?! The fun starts September 23 and wraps up September 25. The countdown is on – 9 days 20 hours and counting.
Wizard World, Inc. continues its 2016 schedule with its seventh visit to the Austin Convention Center at Wizard World Comic Con Austin, September 23-25. The list of talent on the roster to appear now is astounding! It’s a stellar line-up and, with schedules being fluid, there are occasional cancellations, but on the flip side of that, there are major announcements that can be made up to the day of.
There is so much to do, see and be a part of that it’s hard to decide what to do first. Make sure you take your camera because the photo ops are everywhere you turn. Most cosplayers enjoy sharing their costumes with you and are happy to pose for pictures, there are panels where you can spend time listening to your favorite stars discuss their work, get behind-the-scenes stories, and participate in fan Q&A sessions where anything can happen! Make sure you get a schedule and highlight your favorite events so you can be sure to hit each one. You have the opportunity to meet with artists and creators that specialize in all mediums to find that special piece for your house or that one-of-a-kind item your collection is missing. Don’t miss this event!
Top talent scheduled to appear:
Sebastian Stan (Captain America)
William Shatner (Star Trek, Boston Legal)
Matt Smith (Doctor Who)
Sam Jones (Ted/Ted 2)
Ray Santiago (Ash Vs Evil Dead)
Karen Gillan (Doctor Who, Guardians of the Galaxy)
Bruce Campbell (Army of Darkness, Evil Dead)
Danny Trejo (Machete, From Dusk Till Dawn)
James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Sam Jones (Flash Gordon)
Lee Majors (Six Million Dollar Man, The Fall Guy)
Dana DeLorenzo (Ash vs Evil Dead)
WWE® Superstar Becky Lynch™
WWE® Superstar Big Show®
Friday, September 23, 2016 – 3pm – 8pm
Saturday, September 24, 2016 – 10am – 7pm
Sunday, September 25, 2016 – 10am – 4pm
• All Admissions Gain Entry to Wizard World Comic Con Austin
• Important: Bring your printed out e-Admissions to the event to gain admittance.
• Save $5 by ordering your Admission in advance.
• Up to 2 Children 10 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult
• 3-Day Weekend Admissions are: $79.95 in Advance & $90.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Friday Admissions are: $39.95 in Advance & $50.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Saturday Admissions are: $49.95 in Advance & $60.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Sunday Admissions are: $44.95 in Advance & $55.00 On-Site
• All Admissions have a Austin Tax of 8.25% Added at Checkout
• Admission are non-refundable.
• Admissions that are purchased from unauthorized websites (sites such as craigslist, eBay, StubHub, etc.) will not be honored for entry
• Wristbands are non-transferable (e.g. If you buy a 3-Day Admission, you may not remove your wristband and re-attach to someone else)
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
For more on the 2016 Wizard World Comic Con Austin, visit http://wizd.me/AustinPR.