Hey guys, Jana here,
Lionsgate presents The Vestron Video Collector’s Series debut of ‘Return of the Living Dead 3′ on limited-edition Blu-ray with a premiere date set for November 22, 2016. Included in the Blu-ray are all-new special features consisting of interviews and audio commentary.
If it’s zombie romance you want, this is the film for you. In ‘Return of the Living Dead: Part II‘, the chemical Trioxin turned people into flesh-eating zombies. Now, the government is trying to control these unstoppable cannibalistic killers in ‘Return of the Living Dead 3‘. When a young man uses the chemical to bring his girlfriend back to life after a motorcycle accident, she is driven to eat the only thing that will nourish her…human brains! She tries to stop her own feeding frenzy but a chain reaction has already begun, as hordes of undead are unleashed from their graves!
BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES
- Audio Commentary with Director Brian Yuzna
- Audio Commentary with Actress Melinda Clarke and Special Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Rainone
- ‘Ashes to Ashes’ – A Conversation with Director Brian Yuzna and Screenwriter John Penney
- ‘Living Dead Girl’ – An Interview with Actress Melinda Clarke
- ‘Romeo is Bleeding’ – An Interview with Actor J. Trevor Edmond
- ‘Trimark & Trioxin – Interviews With Production Executive David Tripet and Editor Chris Roth
- ‘The Resurrected Dead’ – Interviews With Special Effects Designers Steve Johnson and Chris Nelson
- Still Gallery