Hi Bryan Here….
“1969 was a year unlike any other. Man first set foot on the moon. The New York Mets won the World Series against all odds. And for three days in the rural town of Bethel, New York, half a million people experienced the single most defining moment of their generation; a concert unprecedented in scope and influence, a coming together of people from all walks of life with a single common goal: Peace and music. They called it Woodstock. One year later, a landmark Oscar®-winning documentary captured the essence of the music, the electricity of the performances, and the experience of those who lived it. Newly remastered, the film features legendary performances by 17 best selling artists.” This set normally sells for $70.00, but is on sale for 63% off making it $25.99!!! This is a MUST OWN!!!
WOODSTOCK Ultimate Collector’s Edition DVD Contents:
· Film (Director’s Cut), Part 1 128:38 min
· The Museum at Bethel Woods: The Story of the Sixties & Woodstock
· Film (Director’s Cut), Part 2 95:34 min
· Woodstock: Untold Stories 18 Performances as never before seen
· Woodstock: From Festival to Feature Interviews of the sights and sounds of the 3 day event, from concert goers, promoters, crew and musicians
Blu-ray Hi-Def Exclusive:
· Customize Your Own Woodstock Playlist (from the18 bonus performances)
o This feature allows you to customize your own personal jukebox playlist from more than a dozen live Woodstock performances as never before seen.
· BD-Live features include Media Center, My WB Commentary, & Live Community Screening
o Media Center is a hub for trailers, features and content
§ You can get sneak peeks of upcoming Warner Bros. films, and rate trailers
§ You can access to Exclusive Content such as interviews, featurettes, and more only seen through WB BD-Live
§ You can access Photo Galleries and other special features
o Live Community Screenings allow you to send invitations to fans and friends across the country for virtual screenings at a specified time and chat online with each other as the movie plays on each person’s Blu-ray player. You can host your own Live Community Screening with your buddy list or participate in a WB hosted Warner Bros. BD-Live community event
o My WB Commentary lets you record and post a Picture-in-Picture commentary right over the film, then share it and rate it. Using a web-camera, you can record your own comments and play them back as a Picture-in-Picture feature over the film scene you have chosen and share it with your friends or the entire Warner Bros. BD-Live Community
See below complete description of new performances and featurettes
Woodstock 40th Anniversary Ultimate Collector’s Edition will be supported with promotional partnerships and a national media and publicity campaign spanning TV, print, online/viral, events and grassroots efforts targeting music fans of all ages.
VH1 Rock Docs and History are co-producing the definitive two-hour documentary, “Woodstock: 40 Years Later.” Fender®, known worldwide for producing the musical instruments that started the rock revolution will create a limited amount of special “”Woodstock 40th Anniversary Stratocaster®” guitars. In addition, the spirit of Woodstock re-emerges with a vast array of products — from apparel to guitar straps — from Signatures Network, exclusive worldwide licensing agents for Woodstock Ventures.
For more information visit: Woodstock 40th Anniversary Ultimate Collector’s Edition on DVD and Blu Ray and be sure to check back in April as many new features will be added, including exciting performance clips, an image gallery, wallpapers, screensaver and much more.
With operations in 90 international territories, Warner Home Video, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, commands the largest distribution infrastructure in the global video marketplace. Warner Home Video’s film library is the largest of any studio, offering top quality new and vintage titles from the repertoires of Warner Bros. Pictures, Turner Entertainment, Castle Rock Entertainment, HBO Home Video and New Line Home Entertainment.
Note: All enhanced content listed above is subject to change.
WOODSTOCK ULTIMATE COLLECTORS EDITION
BAND ROSTER – 22 BANDS TOTAL
· Arlo Guthrie
· Canned Heat
· Country Joe & the Fish
· Country Joe McDonald
· Creedence Clearwater Revival
· Crosby, Stills, Nash
· Grateful Dead
· Janis Joplin
· Jefferson Airplane
· Jimi Hendrix
· Joan Baez
· Joe Cocker
· John Sebastian
· Johnny Winter
· Paul Butterfield Blues Band
· Richie Havens
· Sly & The Family Stone
· Ten Years After
· The Who
FULL DESCRIPTION OF 18 BONUS PERFORMANCES
· Joan Baez “One Day at a Time”
· Country Joe McDonald “Flying High”
· Santana “Evil Ways”
· Canned Heat “I’m Her Man” and “On the Road Again”
· Mountain “Beside the Sea” and “Southbound Train”
· Grateful Dead “Turn On Your Love Light”
· Creedence Clearwater Revival “Born on the Bayou”, “I’ve Put a Spell on You” and
“Keep on Chooglin'”
· The Who “We’re Not Going To Take It” and “My Generation”
· Jefferson Airplane “3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds”
· Joe Cocker “Something’s Coming On”
· Johnny Winter “Mean Town Blues”
· Paul Butterfield “Morning Sunrise”
· Sha Na Na “Teen Angel”