Aug/2016

Hi, Bryan Here….

I’m psyched that Karl, Ricky, and Stephen are back for another season of ‘The Ricky Gervais show on HBO.  If you haven’t caught this series yet, I implore you to do so.  It will make you cackle with laughter.  Here’s a little taste of the May of episodes of ‘The Ricky Gervais Show’.

Episode #29: “Armed Forces”

Debut: FRIDAY, MAY 4 (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET/PT)

Other HBO playdates: May 4 (midnight), 6 (3:45 a.m.), 7 (11:00 p.m.) and 8 (midnight)

HBO2 playdates: May 5 (8:00 p.m.) and 10 (1:10 a.m.)

Karl learns from Ricky that he is very popular among members of the armed services and recounts how, as a kid, he looked up to his older brother, who was in the army, and longed to join himself because he made his bed so neatly. Also, Karl describes a harrowing day when he defended a pie from a bank robber, among other acts of bravery.

Episode #30: “Room 102”

Debut: FRIDAY, MAY 11 (9:00-9:30 p.m.)

Other HBO playdates: May 11 (midnight), 13 (3:50 a.m.), 14 (10:30 p.m.) and 15 (midnight)

HBO2 playdates: May 12 (8:30 p.m.) and 17 (2:20 a.m.)

Ricky suggests they play “Room 102,” a take on George Orwell’s Room 101 from “1984,” and asks Karl what he would banish to Room 102 forever. Also, Karl shares his idea for keeping overweight people from eating in the middle of the night, and chooses the one item he would take with him if stranded on a desert island.

Episode #31: “Karl’s Day”

Debut: FRIDAY, MAY 18 (9:00-9:30 p.m.)

Other HBO playdates: May 18 (midnight), 20 (4:15 a.m.), 21 (11:15 p.m.) and 22 (midnight)

HBO2 playdates: May 19 (8:30 p.m.) and 24 (2:25 a.m.)

After Karl insists that he is really a happy-go-lucky guy at heart, spending most of his time home alone on DIY projects, Ricky and Stephen ask him to take them through a typical day in his life.

Episode #32: “The English”

Debut: FRIDAY, MAY 25 (9:00-9:30 p.m.)

Other HBO playdates: May 25 (midnight), 27 (4:15 a.m.), 28 (11:40 p.m.) and 29 (midnight)

HBO2 playdates: May 26 (8:30 p.m.) and 31 (1:35 a.m.)

Ricky, Stephen and Karl take turns describing the quintessential Englishman, and Karl explains why, if he could be any nationality other than English, he’d choose to be Italian.

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

One Response to “Find Out What’s In Store For ‘The Ricky Gervais Show’ In May!!!”

1. Adel Says:

I like this concept alot, I like the Karl Pilkington aiamitnon, it suits him, but the Steve Merchant and Ricky Gervais characters could have contained alot more Um Character?! All three of them make great cartoon characters, especially Merchants lanky self.? Dunno, just think they let the side down. To see Gervais’s pointy teeth laughing away, and his annoyance with Karl would have been better. Altho I am loving the cut away stuff.

Movie Quotes

Wesley:
"Life is pain ,Highness, anyone who tells you any differently is selling something."
Boy:
"I wasn't nervous. Maybe I was a little bit "concerned" but that's not the same thing."
Narator:
"One day, she found out that when he said 'As you wish.' , what he meant was, 'I love you.'"
Inigo Montoya:
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. "
Wesley:
"Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while. "
Butter Cup, Old King:
(kisses old king on the cheek) old king- "what was that for?" buttercup-"Because you have always been so kind to me, and I won't be seeing you again since I'm killing myself once we reach the honeymoon suite. " old king- "Wont that be nice. ....She kissed me!"
Fezzik, Inigo Montoya, Vezzini:
"Inigo Montoya: That Vizzini, he can *fuss*. Fezzik: Fuss, fuss... I think he like to scream at *us*. Inigo Montoya: Probably he means no *harm*. Fezzik: He's really very short on *charm*. Inigo Montoya: You have a great gift for rhyme. Fezzik: Yes, yes, some of the time. Vizzini: Enough of that. Inigo Montoya: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead? Fezzik: If there are, we all be dead. Vizzini: No more rhyming now, I mean it. Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut? Vizzini: DYEEAAHHHHHH. "
Inigo Montoya, Vezzini:
"Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE. Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. "
Fezzik, Wesley:
"Fezzik: We face each other as God intended. Sportsmanlike. No tricks, no weapons, skill against skill alone. Man in Black: You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people? Fezzik: [brandishing rock] I could kill you now. Man in Black: I think the odds are slightly in your favor at hand fighting. Fezzik: It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest. I don't even exercise. "
Butter Cup:
"You can't hurt me. Westley and I are joined by the bonds of love. And you cannot track that, not with a thousand bloodhounds, and you cannot break it, not with a thousand swords. "
Inigo Montoya, Miracle Max:
" Inigo Montoya: Are you the Miracle Max who worked for the king all those years? Miracle Max: The King's stinking son fired me, and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it? We're closed. "
Butter Cup, Wesley:
"Westley: Can you move at all? Buttercup: Move? You're alive. If you want I can fly. "
The Princess Bride (1987) The Movie Quotes