Apr/2014

Hi, Bryan Here….

I’m psyched that Karl, Ricky, and Stephen are back for another season of ‘The Ricky Gervais show on HBO.  If you haven’t caught this series yet, I implore you to do so.  It will make you cackle with laughter.  Here’s a little taste of the May of episodes of ‘The Ricky Gervais Show’.

Episode #29: “Armed Forces”

Debut: FRIDAY, MAY 4 (9:00-9:30 p.m. ET/PT)

Other HBO playdates: May 4 (midnight), 6 (3:45 a.m.), 7 (11:00 p.m.) and 8 (midnight)

HBO2 playdates: May 5 (8:00 p.m.) and 10 (1:10 a.m.)

Karl learns from Ricky that he is very popular among members of the armed services and recounts how, as a kid, he looked up to his older brother, who was in the army, and longed to join himself because he made his bed so neatly. Also, Karl describes a harrowing day when he defended a pie from a bank robber, among other acts of bravery.

Episode #30: “Room 102”

Debut: FRIDAY, MAY 11 (9:00-9:30 p.m.)

Other HBO playdates: May 11 (midnight), 13 (3:50 a.m.), 14 (10:30 p.m.) and 15 (midnight)

HBO2 playdates: May 12 (8:30 p.m.) and 17 (2:20 a.m.)

Ricky suggests they play “Room 102,” a take on George Orwell’s Room 101 from “1984,” and asks Karl what he would banish to Room 102 forever. Also, Karl shares his idea for keeping overweight people from eating in the middle of the night, and chooses the one item he would take with him if stranded on a desert island.

Episode #31: “Karl’s Day”

Debut: FRIDAY, MAY 18 (9:00-9:30 p.m.)

Other HBO playdates: May 18 (midnight), 20 (4:15 a.m.), 21 (11:15 p.m.) and 22 (midnight)

HBO2 playdates: May 19 (8:30 p.m.) and 24 (2:25 a.m.)

After Karl insists that he is really a happy-go-lucky guy at heart, spending most of his time home alone on DIY projects, Ricky and Stephen ask him to take them through a typical day in his life.

Episode #32: “The English”

Debut: FRIDAY, MAY 25 (9:00-9:30 p.m.)

Other HBO playdates: May 25 (midnight), 27 (4:15 a.m.), 28 (11:40 p.m.) and 29 (midnight)

HBO2 playdates: May 26 (8:30 p.m.) and 31 (1:35 a.m.)

Ricky, Stephen and Karl take turns describing the quintessential Englishman, and Karl explains why, if he could be any nationality other than English, he’d choose to be Italian.

Post to Twitter Post to Facebook

One Response to “Find Out What’s In Store For ‘The Ricky Gervais Show’ In May!!!”

1. Adel Says:

I like this concept alot, I like the Karl Pilkington aiamitnon, it suits him, but the Steve Merchant and Ricky Gervais characters could have contained alot more Um Character?! All three of them make great cartoon characters, especially Merchants lanky self.? Dunno, just think they let the side down. To see Gervais’s pointy teeth laughing away, and his annoyance with Karl would have been better. Altho I am loving the cut away stuff.

Movie Quotes

Wanted (2008)
Wesley Gibson:
[yelling to Janice] Shut the fuck up!
[the office grows quiet]
Wesley Gibson:
[to co-workers] She has one single iota of tenuous power. She thinks she can push everyone around.
[grabs Janice's stapler]
Wesley Gibson:
You don't need this.
[throws stapler into the wall of his cubicle]
Wesley Gibson:
I understand. Junior high must've been kind of tough, but it doesn't give you the right to treat your workers like horseshit, Janice. I know we laugh at you, Janice. We all know you keep a stash of jelly donuts in the top drawer of your desk.
[crouches down]
Wesley Gibson:
But I want you to know, if you weren't such a bitch, we'd feel sorry for you. I do feel sorry for you. But as it stands, the way you behave - I feel I can speak for the entire office when I tell you...go fuck yourself.
The Movie Quotes